Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Article 1 – Identity of the entrepreneur
- Name entrepreneur: Mywabi BV
- Business address: Bernseweg 20H, 5324 JW Ammerzoden
- Phone number: +31 6 41401317
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Chamber of Commerce number: 83541519
Article 2 – Applicability
- These general terms and conditions apply to every offer made by the entrepreneur and to every agreement concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
Article 3 – The offer
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products offered. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a realistic representation of the products offered. Noting that each product is unique and handmade, so that each product differs slightly from the photo offered. Errors or errors in the offer are not binding on the entrepreneur.
Article 4 – The agreement
- The agreement is concluded at the moment of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and the fulfillment of the associated conditions.
- If the agreement is concluded digitally, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the digital transfer of data and ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer can pay digitally, the entrepreneur will observe appropriate security measures.
Article 5 – Right of withdrawal
- The consumer can dissolve an agreement with regard to the purchase of a product during a reflection period of 14 days without stating reasons. The entrepreneur may ask the consumer for the reason for withdrawal, but not oblige him to state his reason(s).
- The reflection period referred to in paragraph 1 starts on the day after the consumer has received the product.
Article 6 – Obligations of the consumer during the reflection period
- During the cooling-off period, the consumer will handle the product and the packaging with care. He will only unpack the product. The basic principle here is that the consumer may only inspect the product as he would be allowed to do in a store.
- The consumer is only liable for depreciation of the product that is the result of a way of handling the product that goes beyond what is permitted in paragraph 1.
Article 7 – Exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer and costs thereof
- If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, he must report this within the cooling-off period by means of themodel withdrawal form.
- As soon as possible, but within 7 days from the day following the notification referred to in paragraph 1, the consumer returns the purchased product.
- The consumer returns the product with all accessories supplied, if reasonably possible in its original condition and packaging.
- The risk and the burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal rests with the consumer.
- The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the product.
Article 8 – Obligations of the entrepreneur in the event of withdrawal
- The entrepreneur uses the same payment method that the consumer has used for reimbursement. The refund is free of charge for the consumer.
- If the consumer has opted for a more expensive method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery, the entrepreneur does not have to reimburse the additional costs for the more expensive method.
Article 9 – The price
- The prices stated in the product range include VAT.
Article 10 – Delivery and execution
- The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when executing orders for products.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the entrepreneur.
- The entrepreneur will execute accepted orders expeditiously but at the latest within 30 days, unless a different delivery period has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will be notified of this no later than 30 days after he has placed the order.
- The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur until the moment of delivery to the consumer.
Article 11 - Payment
- The order is only accepted after payment by the consumer.
- The consumer has the obligation to immediately report inaccuracies in the payment details provided or stated to the entrepreneur.
Article 12 – Return Policy
- Products can be returned to the showroom up to 14 days after receipt. The consumer can choose to ship or drop off the product during showroom opening hours.
1a. In case of return, the consumer bears the costs of returning the product.
1b. If the product is returned due to damage, the entrepreneur will bear the shipping costs.
- Products cannot be exchanged.
Article 13 – Complaints procedure
- Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted fully and clearly described to the entrepreneur within a reasonable time after the consumer has discovered the defects.
- Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days, calculated from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will answer within the period of 14 days with a notification of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
Storage and use of your data
Changing your details
For your order we need the following information from you: name, e-mail address, address and bank details. This data will be stored in order to process the order in the correct and most efficient manner. The data is kept for possible return processing and service.
How long do we keep your data?
We will keep your data for as long as is necessary to process your order correctly and possibly provide the correct aftercare. If you want us to delete your personal data, you can email or call us.
Your rights regarding your personal data
All data we collect is personal, so you have the following rights:
• You may request access and a copy of your stored personal data.
• You may ask us to amend or delete your personal information.
• You may always withdraw your permission to use your data. From that moment on we can no longer use your data. This may mean that we can no longer serve you properly.